There are currently various documents covering data protection in place at the national, international, and European levels. The most important ones are the following:
- French law n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (2012/C 326/02).
- Convention for the protection of individuals with regard to the automatic processing of personal data.
Club Media Italie undertakes to abide by its obligations in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, particularly the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new legal framework of data protection law across the EU since 25th May 2018. . the GDPR has direct effect within the Union and does not need to be transposed at national level. In this way, it will aim to harmonise laws governing the processing of personal data across Europe.
Club Media Italie's commitments are as follows :
- Processing personal data solely for the purposes of carrying out the services correctly.
- Club Media Italie will never process your information for any other purposes (marketing, etc.).
- Keeping your data inside the EU and for a limited amount of time (36 months). All data more than 35 months old will be destroyed from backups.
- Reporting any data breach to you and to the CNIL without "undue delay".